The third BRDC British F3 race of the weekend will start at 15.55, with Carlin's Nicolai Kjaergaard starting on pole position, and aiming for his first victory since Snetterton in May. The Carlin driver set the fastest race lap of the weekend so far in yesterday's contest, and will line up on the front row alongside championship leader Linus Lundqvist.
Race one winner Jamie Caroline will start from third place ahead of team mate Sun Yue Yang, with Fortec's Tom Gamble fifth. Carlin's Billy Monger will take sixth on the grid ahead of Manuel Maldonado and race two podium man Kush Maini.
Krishnaraaj Mahadik and Sasakorn Chaimongkol complete the top-10, covered by just over a second. The full race three grid is shown below.
1. Nicolai Kjaergaard, Carlin
2. Linus Lundqvist, Double R Racing
3. Jamie Caroline, Carlin
4. Sun Yue Yang, Carlin
5. Tom Gamble, Fortec Motorsports
6. Billy Monger, Carlin
7. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports
8. Kush Maini, Lanan Racing
9. Krishnaraaj Mahadik, Double R Racing
10. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed
11. Jusuf Owega, Hillspeed
12. Jamie Chadwick, Douglas Motorsport
13. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing
14. Arvin Esmaeili, Douglas Motorsport
15. Ben Hurst, Hillspeed
16. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing
19 October 2018 - Don't miss the British F3 season review show on ITV4 this weekend!
16 October 2018 - Maini: “I’ve learned a huge amount this year”
15 October 2018 - British F3 Champion Lundqvist wins 2019 Sunoco Whelen Challenge
15 October 2018 - Kjaergaard aims for Europe after securing British F3 runner-up spot