The final race of the BRDC British F3 weekend at Brands Hatch is due to start at 15.45, with Hitech GP's championship leader Kush Maini starting on pole.
The Indian driver has yet to win a race this year, but has claimed five podiums from 10 races so far. The grid for the race is determined by an average of each driver's two best race laps (from separate races), and Maini's average of 1m21.487s gives him the perfect opportunity to take a first victory this year.
He will line up ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing's double Brands Hatch winner Ayrton Simmons, with Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw starting third, having set the fastest lap in both races yesterday. Double R's Louis Foster will go from fourth.
Row three is formed by Lanan Racing's Bart Horsten and Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss, with Sasakorn Chaimongkol (Hillspeed) and Reece Ushijima (Hitech) starting seventh and eighth.
Chris Dittmann Racing's Josh Skelton and Hillspeed's Oliver Clarke will complete the top-10 on the grid.
Race two winner Nazim Azman (Carlin) and Benjamin Pedersen (Double R) form row six ahead of Lanan's Josh Mason and Douglas Motorsport's Manaf Hijjawi. After various incidents this weekend, former championship leader Kaylen Frederick starts 15th again for Carlin, ahead of Lanan's Piers Prior.
The race will be streamed live on the BRDC British F3 Facebook page and official website. Click here to view from 15.40.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Brands Hatch GP race four grid:
1. Kush Maini, Hitech GP, 1m21.487s
2. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, 1m21.547s
3. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, 1m21.576s
4. Louis Foster, Double R Racing, 1m21.595s
5. Bart Horsten, Lanan Racing, 1m21.657s
6. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, 1m21.692s
7. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, 1m21.849s
8. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, 1m21.886s
9. Josh Skelton, Chris Dittmann Racing, 1m21.923s
10. Oliver Clarke, Hillspeed, 1m22.050s
11. Nazim Azman, Carlin, 1m22.085s
12. Benjamin Pedersen, Double R Racing, 1m22.145s
13. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, 1m22.276s
14. Manaf Hijjawi, Douglas Motorsport, 1m22.606s
15. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, 1m22.780s
16. Piers Prior, Lanan Racing
20 September 2020 - Maini marches to race three win at Donington to extend championship lead
20 September 2020 - Donington Park race three penalty
20 September 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race three
20 September 2020 - Donington race three starts at 16.05 - Frederick on pole
20 September 2020 - Foster holds off Mason for second win of the season at Donington
20 September 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race two