22 / 23 May
Douglas Motorsport's Jordan Cane set the quickest time in the third session of the day at Oulton Park, setting a 1m31.421s, the fastest time of the day so far.
Carlin's Nicolai Kjaergaard, a constant presence at the top of the times in testing was second, 0.145s off Cane's effort, with Linus Lundqvist third for Double R Racing.
Billy Monger was on the pace once more, just 0.009s off Lundqvist, but did bring out the red flags towards the end of the session with an off, but emerged unharmed.
Kush Maini returned to the track after his excursion this morning, and was back on the pace once more for Lanan Racing, with Krish Mahadik seventh for Double R.
Manuel Maldonado claimed seventh for Fortec ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing's Chia Wing Hoong, with Jamie Chadwick and Tristan Charpentier completing the top-10.
The final test of the day takes place at 15.25.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Friday session three result:
1. Jordan Cane, Douglas Motorsport, 1m31.421s
2. Nicolai Kjaergaard, Carlin, +0.145s
3. Linus Lundqvist, Double R Racing, +0.312s
4. Billy Monger, Carlin, +0.321s
5. Kush Maini, Lanan Racing, +0.632s
6. Krish Mahadik, Double R Racing, +0.772s
7. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +1.163s
8. Chia Wing Hoong, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.367s
9. Jamie Chadwick, Double R Racing, +1.423s
10. Tristan Charpentier, Fortec Motorsports, +1.472s
11. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +1.685s
12. Sun Yue Yang, Carlin, +2.130s
13. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +2.339s
14. Arvin Esmaeili, Douglas Motorsport, +2.353s
15. Ben Hurst, Hillspeed, +2.548s
16. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +2.599s
17. Tom Gamble, Fortec Motorsports, +3.461s
18. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing, +8.313s
21 April 2021 - Horsten hungry for success with Hitech in 2021
19 April 2021 - Reece Ushijima returns to BRDC British F3 with Hitech GP
19 April 2021 - Lundqvist tops Indy Lights standings after Barber opener