The final BRDC British F3 race of the weekend at Donington Park commences at 4pm UK time, with Fortec Motorsports driver Johnathan Hoggard on pole for the second time this weekend.
Hoggard claimed pole for the race in qualifying, with the grid for this contest based on each driver's second fastest lap times.
Hoggard will start alongside Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw, with Kaylen Frederick and Clement Novalak making it an all Carlin row two.
Kiern Jewiss starts fifth for Douglas ahead of Hillspeed's Sasakorn Chaimongkol, with Double R's Neil Verhagen seventh and Chris Dittmann Racing's Nazim Azman eighth.
Hampus Ericsson will start ninth for Double R ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing's Ayrton Simmons, who had qualified fifth but has been handed a five place penalty on the grid for causing a collision in race two.
The race will again be shown live on the BRDC British F3 website, and is available by clicking here.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park race three grid:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports
2. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport
3. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin
4. Clement Novalak, Carlin
5. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport
6. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed
7. Neil Verhagen, Double R Racing
8. Nazim Azman, Chris Dittmann Racing
9. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing
10. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing*
11. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport
12. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports
13. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing
14. Kris Wright, Fortec Motorsports
15. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing
16. Lucas Petersson, Carlin**
*5 place penalty for causing a collision (race two)
**10 place penalty for causing a collision (race three)
19 July 2019 - Simmons storms to sensational Spa double pole
19 July 2019 - What they said: Spa qualifying
19 July 2019 - Maldonado quickest in Spa session three
19 July 2019 - Chaimongkol scythes to top of second Spa practice
19 July 2019 - Verhagen tops opening Spa practice
18 July 2019 - Varrone returns to Hillspeed for majority of final rounds