24 / 25 July
Following the second race of the weekend at Donington Park, a penalty has been issued by the Clerk of the Course, which changes the race result.
Following investigation and having heard evidence from the competitor, the Clerk of the Course found that the driver of car 50 (Bart Horsten) caused a collision with car 13 (Reece Ushijima), which forced car 13 into retirement.
Horsten has been disqualified from the results of race two, having finished fifth, but given the incident is a repeat of an incident at Silverstone, for which he was also penalised, Horsten has also been handed a five place grid penalty for the final race of the weekend this afternoon, and four licence penalty points.
The revised race result is shown below.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park, race two amended result.
1. Zak O’Sullivan, Carlin, 12 laps
2. Alex Connor, Arden Motorsport, +1.085s
3. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +4.436s
4. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport, +6.112s
5. Roman Bilinski, Arden Motorsport, +7.217s
6. Christian Mansell, Carlin, +7.588s
7. Dexter Patterson, Douglas Motorsport, +10.433s
8. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +10.602s
9. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP, +12.287s
10. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport, +13.304s
11. Bryce Aron, Carlin, +15.139s
12. Jose Garfias, Elite Motorsport, +19.505s
13. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports, +20.067s
14. Max Marzorati, Chris Dittmann Racing, +20.504s
DNF. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, 8 laps completed
DNF. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport, 5 laps
DQ. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP
24 July 2021 - Spa race one starts at 14.20 – how to follow today’s action
23 July 2021 - QUALIFYING: Horsten hustles to double pole at Spa
23 July 2021 - Fast Aussies react after Spa Qualifying
23 July 2021 - Spa FP3: Bilinski puts Arden on top again in the Ardennes
23 July 2021 - Spa FP2: Bilinski blasts to fastest time in session two
23 July 2021 - Spa FP1: Carlin's Mansell fastest in opening session