After race three at Donington Park this afternoon (Sunday), the driver of car 90 (Alex Fores) has been disqualified from the results of the race.
Following investigation and having heard evidence from the competitor, the Clerk of the Course found that the driver of car 90 was guilty of contravening Motorsport UK Regulation Q14.4.4 (causing a collision) and C1.1.5 (Driving in a manner incompatible with general safety).
The Clerk of the Course found that there was a collision with car 22 (Piers Prior), causing Prior to spin and retire to the pits.
Fores has therefore been disqualified from the results of the race and handed four penalty points on his licence.
The revised result of the race is shown below.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park race three revised result:
1. Kush Maini, Hitech GP, 11 laps
2. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +2.771s
3. Nazim Azman, Carlin, +7.303s
4. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +8.130s
5. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +8.291s
6. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, +11.669s
7. Bart Horsten, Lanan Racing, +13.103s
8. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +14.314s
9. Benjamin Pedersen, Double R Racing, +14.799s
10. Frank Bird, Fortec Motorsports, +19.081s
11. Louis Foster, Double R Racing, +20.051s
12. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +20.487s
13. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +24.631s
14. Josh Skelton, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1 lap
15. Oliver Clarke, Hillspeed, +1 lap
DNF. Piers Prior, Lanan Racing, 2 laps
DNF. Manaf Hijjawi, Douglas Motorsport, 0 laps
DQ. Alex Fores, Chris Dittmann Racing
25 October 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race three
25 October 2020 - Attacking Azman claims second win of the year in Donington race two
25 October 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race two
25 October 2020 - Donington Park race two starts at 12.10 - Marzorati on pole
25 October 2020 - Frederick retakes championship lead with Donington race one victory