24 / 25 July
Following the final race of the weekend at Donington Park, the Clerk of the Course has handed out penalties, which have changed the race result.
The driver of car 55 (Dexter Patterson) was found by the Clerk of the Course to have moved to the right off the line at the start, making contact with car 7 (Roberto Faria) and forcing car 7 onto the grass.
The Clerk of the Course has handed a 10 second penalty to Patterson, which drops him down the order, as well as three licence penalty points.
The incident between Reece Ushijima and Zak O’Sullivan was also investigated, with Ushijima deemed by the Clerk of the Course to have caused the collision, and will take a five place grid penalty at the next event at Spa and three licence penalty points.
The amended race three result is shown below.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park, race three amended result:
1. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports, 12 laps
2. Max Marzorati, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.928s
3. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport, +2.744s
4. Bryce Aron, Carlin, +4.508s
5. Roman Bilinski, Arden Motorsport, +4.915s
6. Christian Mansell, Carlin, +5.746s
7. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP, +5.985s
8. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +6.403s
9. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP, +7.242s
10. Jose Garfias, Elite Motorsport, +8.634s
11. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport, +9.342s
12. Dexter Patterson, Douglas Motorsport, +14.009s
13. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +49.251s
DNF. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport, 10 laps completed
DNF. Alex Connor, Arden Motorsport, 2 laps
DNF. Zak O'Sullivan, Carlin, 1 lap
DNF. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, 1 lap
24 July 2021 - Spa race one live now - follow live streaming here
24 July 2021 - Spa race one starts at 14.20 – how to follow today’s action
23 July 2021 - QUALIFYING: Horsten hustles to double pole at Spa
23 July 2021 - Fast Aussies react after Spa Qualifying
23 July 2021 - Spa FP3: Bilinski puts Arden on top again in the Ardennes
23 July 2021 - Spa FP2: Bilinski blasts to fastest time in session two