The final race of BRDC British F3's second visit of the year to Donington Park starts at 16.05, with Carlin's Kaylen Frederick set to line up on pole position.
The grid for the race three is determined by each driver's second fastest time in qualifying, with Frederick securing a double pole position in yesterday's session. The American championship challenger was over a quarter of a second faster than his opposition when it came to second best times, and he heads the grid in front of Hitech GP's championship leader Kush Maini, with a tantalising battle between the championship contenders in prospect.
Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw, already a podium finisher this weekend will start third ahead of Hillspeed's Sasakorn Chaimongkol, with Nazim Azman (Carlin) and Bart Horsten (Lanan) completing the top-six on the grid.
Reece Ushijima heads up row four for Hitech GP ahead of Double R's Benjamin Pedersen, with Kiern Jewiss (Douglas) and race two winner Louis Foster (Double R) completing the top-10.
Hillspeed's Oliver Clarke has been combative this weekend, and will need to be again from 11th on the grid, ahead of Fortec's Frank Bird, who will be aiming for a top-10 result on his debut weekend.
Race two podium man Manaf Hijjawi starts 13th for Douglas Motorsport ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing's Josh Skelton, with Lanan's Piers Prior and Fortec's Roberto Faria in 15th and 16th.
Josh Mason, another podium finisher this weekend will start 17th for Lanan ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing's Alex Fores. The race will again be streamed live, and will be viewable by clicking here.
The full grid line-up is shown below.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park, race three grid:
1. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, 1m24.855s
2. Kush Maini, Hitech GP, +0.271s
3. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +0.275s
4. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.351s
5. Nazim Azman, Carlin, +0.442s
6. Bart Horsten, Lanan Racing, +0.451s
7. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, +0.496s
8. Benjamin Pedersen, Double R Racing, +0.592s
9. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.600s
10. Louis Foster, Double R Racing, +0.705s
11. Oliver Clarke, Hillspeed, +0.758s
12. Frank Bird, Fortec Motorsports, +0.779s
13. Manaf Hijjawi, Douglas Motorsport, +0.786s
14. Josh Skelton, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.866s
15. Piers Prior, Lanan Racing, +0.874s
16. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +0.957s
17. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +1.111s
18. Alex Fores, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.237s
25 October 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race three
25 October 2020 - Attacking Azman claims second win of the year in Donington race two
25 October 2020 - What they said: Donington Park race two
25 October 2020 - Donington Park race two starts at 12.10 - Marzorati on pole
25 October 2020 - Frederick retakes championship lead with Donington race one victory