26 / 27 June
Carlin's Kaylen Frederick topped the times in the third session of the day at Donington Park, with a time of 1m25.174s to put him a tenth of a second faster than championship leader Kush Maini.
Frederick's time was around three tenths away from Maini's overall best from the day so far, and 0.111s faster than Maini who has been fastest in four of the six sessions held so far.
Lanan Racing's Piers Prior was next up in third, less than a tenth away from the Indian driver and 0.047s ahead of Hillspeed's Sasakorn Chaimongkol, with Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw just 0.007s further back in fifth.
Double R's Benjamin Pedersen set the sixth fastest time, 0.011s ahead of Lanan's Bart Horsten, while Hillspeed's Oliver Clarke was 0.066s away in eighth.
Hitech's Reece Ushijima and Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss completed the top-10, which was covered by 0.455 seconds.
Louis Foster was just outside the top-10 for Double R Racing after a spin at the Old Hairpin, and 0.036s ahead of Carlin's Nazim Azman, with Josh Mason in 13th for Lanan.
Chris Dittmann Racing's Josh Skelton was 14th and 0.016s ahead of Douglas Motorsport's Manaf Hijjawi. Fortec's Frank Bird was a couple of tenths further back as he continued his British F3 evaluation, and 0.126s ahead of teammate Roberto Faria, who was the final driver within a second of Frederick's pace.
Chris Dittmann Racing's Alex Fores completed the 18 runners, as he builds up to his first British F3 appearance. The final session of the day is due to commence at 15.50.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park, Friday test session three result:
1. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, 1m25.174s
2. Kush Maini, Hitech GP, +0.111s
3. Piers Prior, Lanan Racing, +0.204s
4. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.251s
5. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +0.258s
6. Benjamin Pedersen, Double R Racing, +0.273s
7. Bart Horsten, Lanan Racing, +0.284s
8. Oliver Clarke, Hillspeed, +0.350s
9. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, +0.411s
10. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.455s
11. Louis Foster, Double R Racing, +0.515s
12. Nazim Azman, Carlin, +0.551s
13. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +0.596s
14. Josh Skelton, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.624s
15. Manaf Hijjawi, Douglas Motorsport, +0.640s
16. Frank Bird, Fortec Motorsports, +0.840s
17. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +0.966s
18. Alex Fores, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.260s
11 June 2021 - Hoggard graduates to FIA Formula 3 with Jenzer