Carlin's Kaylen Frederick was the fastest driver in the final test session of the day at Oulton Park, as the BRDC British F3 field completed their preparations ahead of the first round of the season at the Cheshire circuit.
Frederick was 0.205s ahead of Fortec Motorsport's Johnathan Hoggard in a session that again saw tiny margins between drivers. Hoggard was just 0.027s ahead of Hillspeed's Thai driver Sasakorn Chaimongkol, with Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw fourth.
Carlin's Clement Novalak was fifth fastest, just 0.018s off De Pauw, and 0.028s clear of reigning British F4 Champion Kiern Jewiss in his Douglas Motorsport machine.
Ayrton Simmons was next up for Chris Dittmann Racing, 0.049s away from Jewiss and 0.069s ahead of Carlin's Lucas Petersson in eighth place.
Fortec Motorsport's Manuel Maldonado was ninth in the session, with Double R's Hampus Ericsson completing the top-10.
Hoggard's time from this morning's opening test session remains the fastest overall from the entire two days of testing. In today's combined classification, Hoggard was over four tenths quicker than the second fastest lap of the day set by Novalak in session two.
Ayrton Simmons was third fastest overall today ahead of Verhagen and De Pauw. The full combined classification from today's four test sessions is shown below.
The BRDC British F3 field are back in action tomorrow, with the first qualifying session of the year at 11.10am.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Oulton Park Friday session four result:
1 Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, 1m31.300s
2. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, +0.205s
3. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.232s
4. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +0.382s
5. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.400s
6. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.428s
7. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.477s
8. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +0.546s
9. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +0.763s
10. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +0.985s
BRDC British F3 Championship, Oulton Park Friday testing combined classification:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, 1m30.601s (Saturday)
2. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.428s
3. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.440s
4. Neil Verhagen, Double R Racing, +0.589s
5. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +0.651s
6. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +0.677s
7. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +0.707s
8. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.766s
9. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.793s
10. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +0.885s
11. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +0.959s
12. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing, +1.000s
13. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +1.222s
14. Nazim Azman, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.355s
15. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +1.705s
16. Kris Wright, Fortec Motorsports, +1.938s
19 July 2019 - Simmons storms to sensational Spa double pole
19 July 2019 - What they said: Spa qualifying
19 July 2019 - Maldonado quickest in Spa session three
19 July 2019 - Chaimongkol scythes to top of second Spa practice
19 July 2019 - Verhagen tops opening Spa practice
18 July 2019 - Varrone returns to Hillspeed for majority of final rounds