Fortec Motorsport's Johnathan Hoggard powered to the fastest time of the third session of the day at Oulton Park, half a second clear of morning pace setter Ayrton Simmons, though Simmons' time from this morning's opening session remains the benchmark to beat.
Hoggard topped the times for the entire second half of the session and was 0.575s clear of Chris Dittmann Racing's Simmons, with Hoggard's team mate Manuel Maldonado popping up into third place, 0.012s further back.
Carlin's Kaylen Frederick pushed Maldonado close, being 0.029s behind, and was a quarter of a second clear of Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss.
Clement Novalak was next up for Carlin, 0.031s off Jewiss, and just under a tenth clear of Double R's Hampus Ericsson, meaning five teams were represented in the top-seven.
Ulysse de Pauw was eighth for Douglas Motorsport, just over a second away from the ultimate pace, with Lucas Petersson (Carlin) and Benjamin Pedersen (Douglas) completing the top-10.
The final test session of the day starts at 15.55.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Oulton Park test three result:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, 1m31.417s
2. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.575s
3. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +0.587s
4. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +0.616s
5. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.861s
6. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.892s
7. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +0.970s
8. Ulysse de Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +1.099s
9. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +1.232s
10. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +1.254s
11 November 2019 - British F3 alumni nominated for Autosport Awards
23 October 2019 - Hillspeed confirms Oliver Clarke as first driver signing for 2020
22 October 2019 - British F3 graduates sample FIA F3 cars at Valencia
21 October 2019 - BRDC British F3 confirms upgraded car package for 2020