Fortec Motorsport's Johnathan Hoggard powered to the fastest time of the third session of the day at Oulton Park, half a second clear of morning pace setter Ayrton Simmons, though Simmons' time from this morning's opening session remains the benchmark to beat.
Hoggard topped the times for the entire second half of the session and was 0.575s clear of Chris Dittmann Racing's Simmons, with Hoggard's team mate Manuel Maldonado popping up into third place, 0.012s further back.
Carlin's Kaylen Frederick pushed Maldonado close, being 0.029s behind, and was a quarter of a second clear of Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss.
Clement Novalak was next up for Carlin, 0.031s off Jewiss, and just under a tenth clear of Double R's Hampus Ericsson, meaning five teams were represented in the top-seven.
Ulysse de Pauw was eighth for Douglas Motorsport, just over a second away from the ultimate pace, with Lucas Petersson (Carlin) and Benjamin Pedersen (Douglas) completing the top-10.
The final test session of the day starts at 15.55.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Oulton Park test three result:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, 1m31.417s
2. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.575s
3. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +0.587s
4. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +0.616s
5. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.861s
6. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.892s
7. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +0.970s
8. Ulysse de Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +1.099s
9. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +1.232s
10. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +1.254s
19 July 2019 - Simmons storms to sensational Spa double pole
19 July 2019 - What they said: Spa qualifying
19 July 2019 - Maldonado quickest in Spa session three
19 July 2019 - Chaimongkol scythes to top of second Spa practice
19 July 2019 - Verhagen tops opening Spa practice
18 July 2019 - Varrone returns to Hillspeed for majority of final rounds