22 / 23 May
Carlin's Nicolai Kjaergaard set the fastest time in the second BRDC British F3 Championship test of the day at Oulton Park, just a fraction ahead of Douglas Motorsport's Jordan Cane.
His time of 1m32.157s, set before a red flag period, was enough to put him 0.033s ahead of the Brit, with Tristan Charpentier third for Fortec. Charpentier's team mate Tom Gamble was fourth, with Billy Monger continuing his strong showing so far this weekend with fifth.
Krish Mahadik set the sixth fastest time for Double R Racing, ahead of Clement Novalak's Carlin, with Manuel Maldonado eighth. Lanan Racing's Josh Mason and Chris Dittmann Racing's Chia Wing Hoong completing the top-10.
The test began on a still damp track following overnight rain, but conditions improved sufficiently during the half hour to allow most drivers to run on dry tyres at the end.
The third session of the day takes place at 13.05.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Friday test session two result:
1. Nicolai Kjaergaard, Carlin, 1m32.157s
2. Jordan Cane, Douglas Motorsport, +0.033s
3. Tristan Charpentier, Fortec Motorsports, +0.497s
4. Tom Gamble, Fortec Motorsports, +0.505s
5. Billy Monger, Carlin, +0.753s
6. Krish Mahadik, Double R Racing, +1.212s
7. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +1.274s
8. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +1.310s
9. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +1.651s
10. Chia Wing Hoong, Chris Dittmann Racing, +2.315s
11. Sun Yue Yang, Carlin, +2.605s
12. Jamie Chadwick, Douglas Motorsport, +3.258s
13. Linus Lundqvist, Double R Racing, +3.891s
14. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing, +4.540s
15. Arvin Esmaeili, Douglas Motorsport, +6.040s
16. Ben Hurst, Hillspeed, +6.125s
17. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +7.043s
21 April 2021 - Horsten hungry for success with Hitech in 2021
19 April 2021 - Reece Ushijima returns to BRDC British F3 with Hitech GP
19 April 2021 - Lundqvist tops Indy Lights standings after Barber opener