Carlin's Clement Novalak set the fastest time in the second test session of the day at Oulton Park, with the test brought to an early conclusion due to a red flag.
Novalak's time was a quarter of a second quicker than team mate Kaylen Frederick, with Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw third fastest, just 0.038s behind.
As in the first session of the day the times were extremely close once more, with session one pace setter Johnathan Hoggard in fourth for Fortec, 0.034s behind De Pauw, and 0.017s ahead of Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss.
Hillspeed's Sasakorn Chaimongkol moved up to sixth fastest, 0.027s away from Jewiss, and a tenth clear of Chris Dittmann Racing's Ayrton Simmons.
Simmons was 0.055s ahead Carlin's Lucas Petersson, with Double R's Neil Verhagen and Douglas Motorsport's Benjamin Pedersen completing the top-10 in the session, covered by 0.794s.
Times were around four tenths slower than this morning's opening test, but the session was brought to an abrupt halt with Lanan Racing's Josh Mason in the tyre wall at Druids. The British driver was unharmed but the barrier required work, necessitating a red flag.
The third session of the day was due to commence at 12.25, though delays mean this is likely to start later than planned.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Oulton Park Friday test two top-10:
1. Clement Novalak, Carlin, 1m31.029s
2. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +0.249s
3. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +0.287s
4. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec, +0.321s
5. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.338s
6. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.365s
7. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.476s
8. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +0.531s
9. Neil Verhagen, Double R Racing, +0.786s
10. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +0.794s
19 May 2019 - What they said: Snetterton race three
19 May 2019 - Snetterton race three penalty notices
19 May 2019 - Snetterton race three starts at 14.10 - Hoggard on pole
19 May 2019 - What they said: Snetterton race two