24 / 25 July
The final BRDC British F3 race of the weekend at Donington Park is due to start at 15.40, with Douglas Motorsport’s Reema Juffali set to line-up on pole.
The starting grid is based on the reverse of the qualifying result, and Juffali lines up on the front row ahead of Chris Dittmann Racing’s Max Marzorati.
Row two is formed by Fortec Motorsports’ Mikkel Grundtvig and Marzorati’s teammate Ayrton Simmons, with Jose Garfias (Elite) and Bryce Aron (Carlin) next up.
Hitech’s Sebastian Alvarez starts seventh ahead of Douglas Motorsport’s Dexter Patterson, with Fortec’s Roberto Faria and Elite’s Tom Lebbon completing the top-10. Faria revealed after race two that he had saved an entire set of new tyres for the final race, meaning he could well be one to watch this afternoon.
The full grid is shown below.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Donington Park, race three grid
1. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport
2. Max Marzorati, Chris Dittmann Racing
3. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports
4. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing
5. Jose Garfias, Elite Motorsport
6. Bryce Aron, Carlin
7. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP
8. Dexter Patterson, Douglas Motorsport
9. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports
10. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport
11. Christian Mansell, Carlin
12. Roman Bilinski, Arden Motorsport
13. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport
14. Alex Connor, Arden Motorsport
15. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP
16. Zak O’Sullivan, Carlin
17. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP*
*Five place penalty from race two
24 July 2021 - Spa race one starts at 14.20 – how to follow today’s action
23 July 2021 - QUALIFYING: Horsten hustles to double pole at Spa
23 July 2021 - Fast Aussies react after Spa Qualifying
23 July 2021 - Spa FP3: Bilinski puts Arden on top again in the Ardennes
23 July 2021 - Spa FP2: Bilinski blasts to fastest time in session two
23 July 2021 - Spa FP1: Carlin's Mansell fastest in opening session