The final BRDC British F3 race of the Snetterton weekend is due to start at 14.10, with Fortec Motorsports driver Johnathan Hoggard starting on pole.
The grid for race three is decided by each driver's second fastest times in qualifying, and Hoggard will start at the front of the grid with his second best effort being 0.274s quicker than Double R's Hampus Ericsson.
Ericsson's team mate Neil Verhagen will start third with his time 0.073s ahead of Douglas Motorsport's Kiern Jewiss, while Clement Novalak will start fifth for Carlin, with his second best time over half a second away from Hoggard's.
Ayrton Simmons and Kaylen Frederick will start from sixth and seventh ahead of Manuel Maldonado and race two winner Lucas Petersson, while Benjamin Pedersen will complete the top-10.
Race one winner Hoggard is now aiming for his second win of the weekend: "Race two went quite well, it was a case of damage limitation and getting as good a result as we could and I think we could maybe have got a couple more places. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter too much as there aren't as many points up for grabs. The race we're focusing on is race three, we need to make sure we maximise our potential, get a good start and then hopefully drive away."
Based on second fastest times, the top-eight on the grid are separated by just 0.763s.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Snetterton race three grid:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, 1m43.585s
2. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +0.274s
3. Neil Verhagen, Double R Racing, +0.367s
4. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.440s
5. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.578s
6. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.669s
7. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +0.739s
8. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +0.763s
9. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +1.097s
10. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +1.148s
11. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +1.325s
12. Nazim Azman, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.355s
13. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing, +1.573s
14. Kris Wright, Fortec Motorsports, +1.731s
15. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +2.522s
16. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +1.240s *
*Race two Clerk of the Course Decision
23 June 2019 - Hoggard hammers home to second Donington victory
23 June 2019 - What they said: Donington race three
23 June 2019 - Donington race three starts at 16.00 - Hoggard on pole
23 June 2019 - Mega Mason takes race two victory at Donington Park
23 June 2019 - Donington Park race two penalties
23 June 2019 - What they said: Donington Park race two