Fortec Motorsport's Johnathan Hoggard claimed the fastest time in the second test session of the day at Snetterton, with a late lap edging out Hillspeed's Sasakorn Chaimongkol.
Hoggard's time of 1m42.916s was quicker than his effort from this morning, but a tenth shy of this morning's best overall effort set by Clement Novalak. Hoggard's session time was 0.176s quicker than Chaimongkol, while Neil Verhagen was third fastest for Double R, making up for lost time from this morning's test.
Ayrton Simmons made a big improvement up the order for Chris Dittmann Racing, claiming the fourth quickest time in the session, a tenth off Verhagen.
Kiern Jewiss was next up in fifth for Douglas Motorsport ahead of Carlin's session one topper Novalak, with Jewiss's team mate Benjamin Pedersen 0.072s behind in seventh.
Nazim Azman was another to rise up the order for Chris Dittmann Racing, claiming the eighth fastest time, a quarter of a second quicker than Douglas Motorsport's Ulysse De Pauw, with Kaylen Frederick a fraction behind and completing the top-10 for Carlin.
The third session of the day starts at 14.25.
BRDC British F3 Championship, Snetterton Thursday test session 2 result:
1. Johnathan Hoggard, Fortec Motorsports, 1m42.916s
2. Sasakorn Chaimongkol, Hillspeed, +0.176s
3. Neil Verhagen, Double R Racing, +0.457s
4. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.564s
5. Kiern Jewiss, Douglas Motorsport, +0.608s
6. Clement Novalak, Carlin, +0.713s
7. Benjamin Pedersen, Douglas Motorsport, +0.785s
8. Nazim Azman, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.934s
9. Ulysse De Pauw, Douglas Motorsport, +1.183s
10. Kaylen Frederick, Carlin, +1.210s
11. Hampus Ericsson, Double R Racing, +1.275s
12. Pavan Ravishankar, Double R Racing, +1.287s
13. Manuel Maldonado, Fortec Motorsports, +1.620s
14. Lucas Petersson, Carlin, +1.992s
15. Kris Wright, Fortec Motorsports, +2.210s
16. Josh Mason, Lanan Racing, +2.348s
26 May 2020 - Lanan lead the way as Silverstone approaches
24 May 2020 - De Pauw and BTCC ace Ingram star at virtual Spa
22 May 2020 - Drivers Channel-hop to Spa for pre-race test
15 May 2020 - British F3 iRacing Championship - drivers test the water